LANGUAGE:  

   MOSS BRANCHES
Select Model
  • 124 Spider
  • Austin-Healey 100-3000
  • Jaguar
  • MGA
  • MGB
  • MGF
  • Mini
  • Minor
  • MX-5
  • Spitfire
  • Sprite & Midget
  • T Type
  • TR2-4A
  • TR5-6
  • All products
  • All tools
  • All Dynolite Oils

                                          MG    |     Triumph    |     Austin Healey    |     Mini     |     Morris    |     Jaguar    |     Mazda

Stud & Bearing Lock Pack, anaerobic, assorted, 10ml

Stud & Bearing Lock Pack, anaerobic, assorted, 10ml

£18.00

In Stock

Don't be mislead, the word anaerobic isn't a form of exercise, it actually refers to a liquid containing over 95% of a molecule called a 'Monomer' and the other 5% is made of a bonding catalyst for metal. When the liquid adhesive is applied or a stud or nut it is still in contact with the air, or Oxygen to be precise. Once the nut has been tightened, the supply of oxygen in removed and the anaerobic curing process begins.

Our latest addition to our range of essentials for your classic is this 5 pack of anaerobic adhesives, containing;
Premium Nutlock
Premium Studlock & Seal
Premium Bearing Fit
Premium Retainer
Premium Thread Lock

The perfect way to ensure that nut that keeps coming loose stays on for good, or until it needs to be removed again.

Part Number: MQC3231

  • Details
    • Don't be mislead, the word anaerobic isn't a form of exercise, it actually refers to a liquid containing over 95% of a molecule called a 'Monomer' and the other 5% is made of a bonding catalyst for metal. When the liquid adhesive is applied or a stud or nut it is still in contact with the air, or Oxygen to be precise. Once the nut has been tightened, the supply of oxygen in removed and the anaerobic curing process begins.

      Our latest addition to our range of essentials for your classic is this 5 pack of anaerobic adhesives, containing;
      Premium Nutlock
      Premium Studlock & Seal
      Premium Bearing Fit
      Premium Retainer
      Premium Thread Lock

      The perfect way to ensure that nut that keeps coming loose stays on for good, or until it needs to be removed again.

  • specification
    • Included Quantity Kit
      Brand Connect
      Condition New
      Manufacturer Part No. 37242