Become Part of the Team
Moss Europe is the world's oldest and largest manufacturer and distributor of parts and accessories for the classic marques, MG, Triumph, Austin-Healey, & Austin Mini. In addition, Moss distributes products for the modern classics MGF and MX5. Products are sold through catalogues, our e-commerce website, and 4 UK retail shops. Customers are located throughout the world but mainly within the EU.
Title: Daily Van Delivery Driver / Warehouse Operative
Compensation: Staff discount & Stakeholder pension scheme
Company: Moss Europe Ltd
Location: Moss London, Feltham TW13 6DB. UK
Report to: Dispatch Supervisor
Working hours: Monday to Friday 7.30am - 5.00pm (1 hour lunch break)
Start Date: September 2014
Date: August 2014
Moss Europe is the world’s oldest and largest manufacturer and distributor of parts and accessories for the classic marques, MG, Triumph, Austin-Healey, & Austin Mini. In addition, Moss sells products for the modern classics MGF and MX5. Products are sold through 16 catalogues, our e-commerce website, four UK retail and one European shop. Customers are located throughout the world but mainly within the EU.
Be an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to work in our transport department as the Daily Van Delivery Driver working to the highest possible standards.
Daily Van Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
- To deliver customer orders & collect from suppliers by way of supplied company vehicle.
- To be customer care focused.
- To represent the company to high and exacting standards.
- Maintain and care for all company supplied vehicles and ancillary equipment.
- Carry out daily vehicle checks and report defects immediately.
- Adhere to and comply with all aspects of FTA and DOT licensing rules and regulations.
- Adhere to all licence requirements and set processes as per company policy.
- Responsible for the safe loading and unloading of goods.
- Maintain a constant & high level of Health & Safety.
- First Aid awareness.
Essential & Basic Applicant Requirements:
- Current full UK driving licence.
- Delivery experience.
- Mid to long distance driving experience.
- High attendance levels and solid work ethic.
- Physically fit.
- Ability to work in a fast paced high pressure department.
The Way Forward:
Moss is passionate about the classic car industry, offering excellent job stability along with a vibrant team atmosphere for the right person. The company provides a genuine platform for the successful applicant to see their impact on the business and its continued development in serving customer requirements via digital marketing activities.
Please send your CV and salary expectation to: ian Nicholls, Warehouse Operations Manager, Warehouse Dept., Moss Europe Ltd, Hampton Business Park, Bolney Way, Feltham, Middlesex TW13 6DB