Become Part of the Team
Moss Europe is the world's oldest and largest manufacturer and distributor of parts and accessories for the classic marques, MG, Triumph, Austin-Healey, & Austin Mini. In addition, Moss distributes products for the modern classics MGF and MX5. Products are sold through catalogues, our e-commerce website, and 4 UK retail shops. Customers are located throughout the world but mainly within the EU.We currently have the following position(s) available:
Title: Pricing & Product Co-ordinator
Level: Junior to Mid-level
Salary: Dependant upon experience
Compensation: Staff discount & Stakeholder pension scheme
Company: Moss Europe Ltd
Location: Moss London, Feltham TW13 6DB. UK
Report to: Pricing Manager & Product Manager
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm (1 hour lunch break)
Start Date: ASAP
Date: January 2013
Moss is the world's oldest and largest manufacturer and distributor of parts and accessories for the classic British automotive marques. Our products are sold through 10 mailorder catalogues, e-commerce website and 4 retail shops. Customers are located throughout the world but mainly within the EU.
This dual role has two areas of responsibility. The first, reporting to the pricing manager, helps to co-ordinate and analyse pricing activity for Moss from the (retail & trade) market perspective. The second role reports to, and supports the product manager in the development of catalogue (product) content for print, e-mail & web marketing media.
Time allocation for the pricing and product roles will be split equally. However, flexibility maybe required, to allocate increased time to one of the roles for specific projects or issues that arise, whilst ensuring the other role is not neglected.
• Assist in monitoring the marketplace, with regular price checks against main competitors to maintain competitive pricing, ensuring key lines remain competitive.
• Supply new price updates and information for implementation.
• Act as a focal point for staff price queries/notifications and act upon the information.
• Supply support & pricing information for major pricing updates.
• Price match Moss products (LH/RH parts, z spec. vs O.E).
• Work with R&D, Purchasing & Product Manager on new product pricing.
• Create listings to reflect the historic information and display available product in a clear concise way, suitable for web & print media.
• Act as the point of contact for catalogue corrections, liaise with artworker to update printed catalogues and website content.
• Liaise with artworker to ensure presentation of product in the catalogues is correct and informative to the customer.
• Implement updates, new additions and corrections to product content on the website, work with website administrator if/as required.
• Ensure products in inventory is kept up to date and new products are included in cataloguing and on the website.
To meet the challenge we require an organised and focused individual, with excellent time management skills. This role would suit a diligent individual with a knowledge and interest in cars and a keen attention to detail. However, essentially we require the following:
• Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel.
• Excellent written English with good communication skills.
• Excellent time management and self motivation.
• Enthusiastic nature with confident decision making abilities.
• Methodical and efficient working practices.
• Understanding of cars & the principles of their operation.
The Way Forward:
Moss is passionate about the classic car industry, offering excellent job stability along with a vibrant team atmosphere for the right person. The company provides a genuine platform for the successful applicant to see their impact on the business and its continued development in serving customer requirements.
Please send your CV and salary expectation to: Alex Chaperlin, Product Manager, Moss Europe Ltd, Hampton Business Park, Bolney Way, Feltham, Middlesex TW13 6DB or email: firstname.lastname@example.org