Finance & Admin Manager
Salary: Dependent on experience
Compensation: Staff discount & Stakeholder pension scheme
Company: Moss Europe Ltd
Location: Moss London, Feltham TW13 6DB. UK
Report to: Finance Director
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm (1 hour lunch break)
Start Date: June 2015
Moss Europe is the world’s oldest and largest manufacturer and distributor of parts and accessories for the classic marques, MG, Triumph, Austin-Healey, & Austin Mini. In addition, Moss sells products for the modern classics MGF and MX5. Products are sold through 16 catalogues, our e-commerce website, four UK retail and one European shop. Customers are located throughout the world but mainly within the EU.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director this position will lead the Finance & Admin team of 5.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation & review of monthly management accounts for the group, consisting of head office plus four branches.
- Preparation of annual accounts & auditing schedules.
- Preparation of monthly payroll, UK VAT return & EU VAT information.
- All aspects of HR & maintenance of personnel records.
To meet the challenge we require an organised and focused individual with the following Key Skills & Background:
- Previous experience managing a Finance Department would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Recognised Accounting qualification preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of staff.
- The ability to work independently and using initiative is required.
- Technical skills should include MS Excel & Word, Simply Personnel or similar HR system.
- Any experience of Kerridge & MS Navision would be an advantage, but not essential.
- A full clean driving licence.
The Way Forward:
Moss is passionate about the classic car industry, offering excellent job stability along with a vibrant team atmosphere for the right person. The company provides a genuine platform for the successful applicant to see their impact on the business and its continued development in serving customer requirements via digital marketing activities.
Please send your CV and salary expectation to: Nigel Lavender, Finance Director, Moss Europe Ltd, Hampton Business Park, Bolney Way, Feltham, Middlesex TW13 6DB or email: email@example.com