Become Part of the Team
Be part of the world's oldest and largest manufacturer and distributor of parts and accessories for the classic marques, MG, Triumph, Austin-Healey, & Austin Mini. In addition, Moss distributes products for the modern classics MGF and MX5. Products are sold through catalogues, our e-commerce website, and 5 retail shops. Customers are located throughout the world but mainly within the EU. You can make a difference and help us keep the great marques alive.
Title: Email Campaign Coordinator
NOW FULL TIME
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Compensation: Staff discount & Stakeholder pension scheme
Company: Moss Europe Ltd
Location: Moss London, Feltham TW13 6DB. UK
Report to: Marketing Manager
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm (1 hour lunch break)
Start Date: Immediate
First Posted: 14th July 2016
Moss Europe is the world’s oldest and largest manufacturer and distributor of parts and accessories for the classic marques, MG, Triumph, Austin-Healey, & Austin Mini. In addition, Moss sells products for the modern classics MGF and MX5. Products are sold through 16 catalogues, our e-commerce website, four UK retail and one European shop. Customers are located throughout the world but mainly within the EU.
To create an email campaign schedule around and including the annual Marketing promotions. The schedule is to include ‘regular’ campaigns to Moss customers. The focus of which is to increase ROI of email campaigns. Maintain customer mail file data.
- To grow and develop email customer database – organically.
- To build customer mail file groups for campaigns.
- To regularly maintain the email customer database within the email provider platform (Bronto). Including management of new customers from various sources,sign ups and uploads from CRM (Kerridge).
- To create the annual email campaign schedule with the Marketing Manager.
- To originate content for email campaigns. Ensuring content is original & customer relevant. This should include: Product news, sales & promotions, show & industry stories & topical articles eg: write a blog on Goodwood Revival.
- To improve content of all outbound Marketing & Transactional email campaigns, including: Cross sells, up sells & related items.
- To use email campaign data from email provider & Google Analytics to develop content & style and to grow customer activity ∧ improve open rates, click through rates & customer conversion rates.
- To work with the Digital Marketing Manager to add information & blog content to the website including product, sales & news.
- To produce artwork for the email campaigns alongside the Graphic Designer, and brief them on artwork required.
- To build email campaigns using email provider platform (Bronto) using templates.
- To set email campaigns to launch.
- To maintain email campaign data for reference.
- To manage and develop Newsletter sign up from Moss websites.
- To create multiple email campaigns for different customer groups & foreign customers including: English & French language.
- To develop emails through split testing including: Regularity, timing, style, copy, colour, template design, images etc.
- To increase ROI from email campaigns.
- To work with email provider to ensure Moss are using the contemporary email practice & optimised campaign procedures & software.
To meet the challenge we require an organized and focused individual. The candidate will also be required to have the following:
- Excellent written and Spoken English with good communication skills.
- Computer literate with a good knowlegde of Microsoft software including Word & Excel.
- Knowledge of Bronto would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Must be able to learn new software and applications.
- Must be self motivated & creative with the ability to originate ideas and content as an individual & as a team member.
- The ability to work on own initiative and manage own workload.
- Must be organised, managing to work to schedules.
- The ability to manipulate data & manage mail files.
- Must be able to obtain information from colleagues & other departments.
The Way Forward:
Moss is passionate about the classic car industry, offering excellent job stability along with a vibrant team atmosphere for the right person.
Please send your CV and salary expectation to: Matthew Hutchins, Marketing Manager, Moss Europe Ltd, Hampton Business Park, Bolney Way, Feltham, Middlesex TW13 6DB or email: firstname.lastname@example.org