Become Part of the Team
Be part of the world's oldest and largest manufacturer and distributor of parts and accessories for the classic marques, MG, Triumph, Austin-Healey, & Austin Mini. In addition, Moss distributes products for the modern classics MGF and MX5. Products are sold through catalogues, our e-commerce website, and 4 UK retail shops. Customers are located throughout the world but mainly within the EU. You can make a difference and help us keep the great marques alive.
Salary: Dependant on experience
Compensation: Staff discount & Stakeholder pension scheme
Company: Moss Europe Ltd
Location: Moss London, Feltham TW13 6DB. UK
Report to: Sales Manager
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm (1 hour lunch break)
Start Date: February 2015
Date: January 2015
Moss Europe is the world’s oldest and largest manufacturer and distributor of parts and accessories for the classic marques, MG, Triumph, Austin-Healey, & Austin Mini. In addition, Moss sells products for the modern classics MGF and MX5. Products are sold through 16 catalogues, our e-commerce website, four UK retail and one European shop. Customers are located throughout the world but mainly within the EU.
Be an enthusiastic advocate for the customer, actively engaging them about their needs, seeking out questions and opportunities to assist, ensuring that the customer’s shopping and informational needs have been met.
- To assist in the placement and entry of orders.
- To process telephone orders.
- To assist customers at the shop counter.
- To process catalogue requests.
- To process mail/internet orders.
- To update customer information.
- To provide information about Moss and its products.
- To provide customers with price and availability information.
- To check order and back order status.
- To keep customers informed of current promotions and special offers.
- To suggest additional parts, to complete a job or repair, or that are related to the other parts being purchased.
To meet the challenge we require an organized and focused individual with a knowledge of classic cars, parts and car repair procedures. The role would also suit an individual with a keen interest in cars in general. The candidate will also be required to have the following:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Excellent written and Spoken English with good communication skills.
- Excellent time management and self motivation.
- The ability to work on own initiative and manage own workload.
- Professionalism when dealing with customers, fellow colleagues, other departments and other Moss branches.
The Way Forward:
Moss is passionate about the classic car industry, offering excellent job stability along with a vibrant team atmosphere for the right person.
Please send your CV and salary expectation to: Russell Scott, Group Sales Manager, Moss Europe Ltd, Hampton Business Park, Bolney Way, Feltham, Middlesex TW13 6DB or email: email@example.com