I.T. Support Technician
Salary: Dependant on experience
Compensation: Staff discount & Stakeholder pension scheme
Company: Moss Europe Ltd
Location: Moss London, Feltham TW13 6DB. UK
Report to: I.T. Manager
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm (1 hour lunch break)
Start Date: April 2015
Moss Europe is the world’s oldest and largest manufacturer and distributor of parts and accessories for the classic marques, MG, Triumph, Austin-Healey, & Austin Mini. In addition, Moss sells products for the modern classics MGF and MX5. Products are sold through 16 catalogues, our e-commerce website, four UK retail and one European shop. Customers are located throughout the world but mainly within the EU.
I.T. Support Technician (MS Server, MS Exchange, Active Directory, MS Office)
The role will involve supporting the group information systems and infrastructure with issue resolution, preventative maintenance and continuous improvement. Therefore, experience with Windows Operating Systems, Exchange, Active Directory, Microsoft Office Applications, Cloud based technologies, Anti-Virus Software and good networking experience will be necessary to complete the role. You will be responsible for issue resolution, assessment and analysis of problems, support internal projects and create documentation of company infrastructure. You will also be providing support for end users at 4 remote sites (3 UK & 1 France). This may require working off-site and will involve travelling and overnight stopovers. The role may also require out of hours support.
Technical skills should include some of the following:
- Experience in an IT Support / Technician / Field Engineer, although not essential, would be of great benefit.
- MS Server.
- MS Exchange.
- MS Operating Systems – Desktop – XP, Win 7 and Win 8.
- MS Office Products – 2003 and higher.
- MS excel and MS access in particular.
- End User Devices.
- Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, Mobile Phone.
- Network Experience (LAN / WAN / WiFi).
- Cloud Computing.
- Infrastructure including cabling.
- Any experience of MS Navision would be an advantage, but not essential.
- A full clean driving licence and a valid passport is a necessity.
To meet the challenge we require an organised and focused individual with a knowledge of current IT technologies. The candidate will also be required to have the following:
- Excellent written and spoken English with good communication skills.
- Excellent time management and self motivation.
- The ability to work on own initiative and manage own workload.
- Professionalism when dealing with customers, fellow colleagues, other departments and other Moss branches.
The Way Forward:
Moss is passionate about the classic car industry, offering excellent job stability along with a vibrant team atmosphere for the right person. The company provides a genuine platform for the successful applicant to see their impact on the business and its continued development in serving customer requirements via digital marketing activities.
Please send your CV and salary expectation to: Andy Smith, IT Manager, Moss Europe Ltd, Hampton Business Park, Bolney Way, Feltham, Middlesex TW13 6DB or email: firstname.lastname@example.org