Cobalt Exhaust Systems - MX-5
Treat your MX-5 to one of the finest exhausts available exclusively from Moss. These beautifully finished mirror polished exhausts are packed with features usually only found on more expensive systems.
- 1.2mm thick 304 stainless steel used for silencer shell, tips, and piping
- Silencer packing is a combination of stainless steel wool and fibreglass for a perfect sportscar sound that is never intrusive
- CNC cut stainless steel flanges
- 409 stainless steel used for inner core and perforated tubing
- 60mm pipe diameter
- Beautifully shaped oval silencer
- All welds on silencer are ground smooth and polished
- Entire silencer completely polished to a mirror shine
- Polished tail pipe
- 5 year warranty*
*This silencer is warranted to the original purchaser on record and for the original vehicle on which the product was installed, against defects in materials and workmanship for 5 years. Moss' sole obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair or replacement at Moss' option, provided that the silencer discloses a manufacturing defect. Warranty is void if any defects are caused by a physical impact of any kind.Cobalt Mk1 Performance System.
This cat back system features large bore pipe work with a 4" slash cut polished tail pipe. Will require the Lambda Sensor Blanking Plug if the car is not fitted with a Lambda Sensor in the front pipe.Cobalt Mk2 Stainless Silencer.
This rear silencer features a 4" polished tail pipe with a subtle but sport exhaust note.